Member Support Through AsthmaCare
- Asthma causes wheezing, loss of breath, tightness in the chest and nighttime or morning cough.
- Asthma attacks can be caused by tobacco smoke, dust mites, air pollution, mold, and pets.
- Fidelis Care offers a special program called AsthmaCare. It provides members with the tools they need to prevent attacks.
- The Asthma Action Plan includes emergency and doctor contact information, a list of what medication is needed, and when to call a health professional or get emergency treatment.
- For more information about Fidelis Care’s AsthmaCare program, call 1-888-FIDELIS (1-888-343-3547).